Thursday 30 August 2012

2012 SDCC Exclusive G.I.Joe/Transformers Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Info

G.I. JOE H.I.S.S. TANK VEHICLE WITH SHOCKWAVE DECO AND 3.75" DESTRO & B.A.T. SPECIAL EDITION PACK
(Approximate Retail Price: $59.99 each; Ages: 4 & up; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth #3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)
After the extreme popularity of last year’s G.I. JOE and TRANSFORMERS crossover San Diego Comic-Con special edition, Hasbro has done it again! In 2012, the iconic G.I. JOE vehicle, the H.I.S.S. TANK, will get a DECEPTICON SHOCKWAVE make-over, including a G1 SHOCKWAVE blaster attachment. The set comes with a 3.75-inch DESTRO action figure with special edition DECEPTICON deco, a 3.75-inch COBRA B.A.T. figure with special edition CONSTUCTICON deco. The set also comes with several ENERGON cubes on a cart, a briefcase full of money, and a small boom box with 3 cassette tapes- better known to TRANSFORMERS fans as the classic alt-mode of DECEPTICON spy SOUNDWAVE along with RATBAT, LASERBEAK, and RAVAGE. Yo, Joe AND Roll Out!


Posted by: http://toynewsi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment